|The HOSE-MAN supplies
service at any of our 6 locations.
|One Stop Hose Shop Assemblies
1. Mount the hose assembly without twisting it.
2. The hose movement should be inline without twisting.
3. You can use the lay-line on the hose to check for twist.
4. Make sure that the minimum bend radius is not exceeded.
5. Keep the hose clear of any obstructions.
6. Always use the correct fittings and adapters for proper alignment.
Bulk & Assemblies
Suction & Discharge
Air Hose & Accessories
Fire Hose & Fittings
1" through 48" I.D.
Brake Line Hose
Air Conditioning Hose
1. Twisting the hose will reduce the maximum pressure capability.
2. Exceeding the minimum bend radius will reduce the life of the hose.
3. Never tighten the fittings when the system is pressurized.
4. If the hose is mounted under stress the reliability of the hose will be greatly reduced.
Hose Assembly Routing Tips (pdf file)